Today went like this:
- I want to wear make-up I almost never wear!
- I’m going to wear my hot pink lipstick, Lickable, from MAC.
- Shut up, I have a hat that almost matches and goes with my grey coat.
- I’m really sad my wool dress from lululemon has holes in it.
- I’m going to move that due to destruction of garment, I can call in a last minute player in Kendi’s 30×30 Remix Challenge.
- I have nothing like that dress.
- But I do have a long sleeve, cowl-neck, dark-grey, just-below hip length wrap sweater thingie from lululemon.
- CLOSE ENOUGH!
- I’m so pumped, I’m going to go a little crazy!
- The cat almost joined in, but then decided to have a nap instead.
Then I went to go and see Harry Potter with my besties. I don’t care what anyone else says or believes: In Rebecca’s World Alan Rickman is the sexiest man alive. I love him to bits and pieces. He is The Sex.
And now, as it is very early on Sunday morning, and I have an 8 mile run ahead of me in a few hours, I should likely slip into Severus Snape-filled dreams of deliciousness.